Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nothing Special - Just Some Information

Yesterday I spoke with Sandy the nurse at Dr. Mazzella's office. She is very helpful and answered all our questions (at least the one's we could come up with right now) about visits in the hospital and medications. It is has been really interesting meeting with different people through this process. Sandy has been great about answering and anticipating questions and not making me feel like she needed to move on to the next patient. Dr. Mazzella should give her a raise.

I had alot of questions about the bloodthinners I will need to take after the valve job (Thanks for that image Brian). I think I am setup for the blood testing that I will need for the bloodthinners. There is a lab (Quest Diagnositics) that is covered by the insurance and has locations close to work and close to the house. Sandy said they could get the information they need from them online, so it sounds like that is the one. She said getting this done now gets us ahead of the game. One step closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment