Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Popcorn Celebration & Visit with the Surgeon


Last night we had the weekly Scout meeting. I was Popcorn Kernel again this year and I thought I would try something new. I promised the boys in the Troop that the top 5 sellers could put a pie in the face of a Troop Committee member. Since the popcorn sale is over we did the reward last night. As you can see Ryan made the top 5, actually he was the top seller, and he picked me for the pie. It was fun, but even after a shower I did smell whip cream for the rest of the night.

27 Oct 2009 - Kim and I visited with Dr. Forman today. The visit went pretty well. He went through the caterization test and the catscan test to with us and answer a number of questions.

We finalized the plans for the surgery. I'll be getting a St. Jude heart valve and the surgery will last about 4-5 hours. I guess everything is set for next week regarding the details. Thursday I do the pre-op tests at the hospital and then everything is in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment