Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2 Weeks

So today it is 2 weeks since the surgery. I remember going into the surgery thinking that the recovery would take some time and to be patient with it. I have to keep reminding myself. Everyday a little better, but I'm still sore and get tired pretty easily and I wish it would be faster.

The weather the last few days has limited my outside walks, so I have taken to walking the house. Today Kim took me to Target and Dick's. Whoopie. The walking was good but I was surprised how quickly I got tired and was ready to come home. Christmas shopping is more work than it looks like.

Thanks again to everyone for all the support, the cards, the prayers, the food, and the well wishes. It is all good and helps me keep patient and let the healing continue.

Another blood test tomorrow as they try to get my INR level in range. Hopefully this one will get us a little closer.

Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Guess now you understand that the Black Friday shopping isn't just a day of fun for us...it's hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete