Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Last Day Before Surgery

Up early this morning, about 4, with lots on my mind. Trying to prepare and get ready before the surgery tomorrow. Yesterday was an early morning too, before work. I feel everything is in good hands at work and everyone has done an excellent job of making me feel at ease with being gone for a number of weeks.

I think Kim and I are going to go eat lunch at school with Kathleen today. She's been asking and there's no time like the present.

Thanks again to all who have offered to help, and given the well wishes and prayers. Before this insight giving gift, I would have never realized how good they make me feel and how much they help me feel more at ease. Thank you!

I'll check in soon.

1 comment:

  1. What a Boy Scout...always prepared! You need to quit stressing though...can't be good for that heart! You'll be fine tomorrow...think positive thoughts! We're all praying for you!

    ReplyDelete