Monday, November 30, 2009

A Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

It was a good Thanksgiving weekend. A lot to be thankful for this year. As always thankful for the good things like family, friends, a good job, and a nice house to live in. This year I am also thankful for the bumps in the road. Without those bumps we just might not recognize how good the good things really are, so for the bumps I am thankful as well.

Although we didn't get to go home to Jefferson City for the holiday, our family had a nice Thanksgiving day with Tom, Robin, and Trisha. A good meal and Kim made some very good pumpkin pie. On Friday, Kim still got in her black Friday shopping and on Saturday Grandma Susan, Karen, Esta, and Aunt Lillian came up to visit. The kids were home, it was a good weekend.

Getting a little better each day still. Progress is a little harder to recognize, but each time I can reach something I couldn't before or that I can walk all the way around the walking path near the house, I see I am getting a little better. More rehab this week and more blood tests. Starting to hone in on the medication level to get my INR where they want it. We will see how it goes. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment