Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Surgeon Visit

Today I went to see Dr. Forman for my post-op follow-up. He said everything was progressing fine and I could begin resuming normal activities as I was up to it. He said my heart and lungs sound great and that everything seems to be healing just fine. He was a little less concerned about my INR levels, but indicated it sometimes takes a little while to get the levels in-line between 2.5 and 3.5. (By the way, my level was 1.9 on Monday and I needed to get more shots starting today. Kim was soooo happy to give me some more of those.) All in all it was a very good visit and I am very happy with his report. :)

Since the surgeons office is very close, I decided to stop by "the cave" for a short visit. It was good to see a few people from work and let them know I was recovering well. Hoping to have enough stamina and less soreness to return to work at least part-time by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment