Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Good Day

Another good day today. Feeling well enough to knock a few items of the computer to-do list that have been hanging around for a while. I feel pretty good, but really notice the soreness when I get close to the time for another pain pill.

Longer walks each day and a little higher on the Spirometer (I can get it to 2000 now).

I had another visitor today. Jason and his son Ryan stopped by for a visit. Jason was off for the day and stopped by for a little bit. Thanks Jason, it was good to see you and Ryan. Knowing how Ryan started out when he was born with special heart surgery and is now an energetic 17 month old. Makes me think I can recover and get back to being an energetic person too.

2 comments:

  1. Just so everyone knows, it didn't take Ryan 17 months to become energetic, so if Glenn is still playing the heart surgery card a year from now, we all know what is really going on. Just kidding, of course. We are so happy with how well your recovery is progressing. Let us know if there is anything you need. Jason and Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you are doing so well! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date with your blog. I think we're all feeling less and less anxiety over your recovery now.

    At this point my biggest concern is that you are going to become addicted to daytime television...

    ReplyDelete